Host a Workshop
What’s a workshop you ask?
A workshop, also sometimes refered to as a ‘party’, is an occasion to invite your friends and family over to enjoy some card-making fun and a demonstration by us, your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
As a hostess of a workshop, you’ll receive a free Idea Book and Catalogue, get to learn new techniques, make projects and have lots of fun, while earning Stampin’ Up!’s hostess benefits.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive as a Stampin’ Up! Hostess based on the sales of your workshop are:
- Free hostess only stamp sets and products.
- Free Stampin’ Up! products of your choice.
- Free Idea Book and Catalogue
How to Get Started
– Contact the Stampin’ Divas to choose a date for your workshop.
– Discuss the type of workshop you would like with us – learning the basics while making some beautiful simple cards to an advance workshop for those who have been stamping for awhile. No matter what you prefer, we will make it the perfect workshop for you and your invitees.
– Invite your friends and family to join you for some stampin’ fun.
– Approximately a week before your workshop, we will contact you to confirm a count of your guests planning to attend so that we can ensure we have everything we need for your wonderful workshop projects.
– If you choose to, you can provide a treat or snack for your workshop guests.
– Have fun with your friends and family!