Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
Join between November 1st and December 16th, 2012 and you will not only receive the amazing items and benefits you would normally receive (see below) but you will also receive your choice of Ink Collection (that’s 10 free ink pads!) See my Specials page for all the details.
Now, every new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can create a customized Starter Kit for just $125. This is just one of the ways Stampin’ Up! is demonstrating the My Way philosophy of doing business-by making the Starter Kit completely customizable.
With the new, flexible Starter Kit, we can help you customize your creativity-your way. Each kit contains a business supplies pack (valued at $70)-things that every demonstrator needs to start her business. After that, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our high-quality products. You can choose $155 worth of any traditional or digital supplies to create a kit valued at over $225 that still ships for free!
Do you love to craft? Wouldn’t you love to get your supplies at a discounted price and earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours?
These are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. We love sharing our passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. And being able to set our own schedule is a definite plus!
Some facts about joining:
- There is no minimum order to qualify for the 20% discount/instant income.
- There is no requirement to do workshops and you can be your own hostess. No pressure to ‘build your business’.
- Receive a 30% discount on your first order placed within 60 days off becoming a new Demonstrator (must be over $200)
- Be the type of Demonstrator you want to be:
- Buy stamps and supplies for personal use at a discount and occasionally sell to friends & family
- Hold workshops and/or classes and earn extra income when it is convenient for you.
- Make some extra income working a few nights a month. Great for stay at home Moms.
- Make a career out of it. Work your business consistently with long term career plans. Earning volume rebates and awards as you go.
- You do not carry inventory so you can choose to stop being a Demonstrator whenever you want. Simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active Demonstrator.
If you have further questions or would like more information, please ask! Remember, there is no commitment just for asking—what do you have to lose??