Do you love to create crafty projects but are short on time or ideas?
Well, Stampin’ Up! has come up with a monthly stampin’ kit where they do all the work and you get all the fun! It’s called My Paper Pumpkin and it looks fabulous!
- It comes to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). It will help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
- It comes in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
- All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
- Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
How do I get started you ask?? Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family – every month!
- Each month they send you a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, décor, and more! (they have even colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- They will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $24.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- When you sign up don’t forget to add your Demonstrators name (that’s me!) when they ask for it.
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com for all the details and sign up.